Lenovo K4 Note: All about Pros and Cons
One of the successful Smartphone with cheap price is Lenovo K4 Note. In compared to previous generations, this model comes with some changes and improves with many aspects. With a limited price point, this model has a good configuration.
Here we have pointed out some of major pros and cons of Lenovo K4 Note by some user.
- It runs with Android Lollipop which is stuffed with Vibe UI, which is the main advantage of this model.
- Battery capacity of 3300 mAh which is enough to use. Its internal memory is 16 GB; with a microSD card, it can be expanded up to 128 GB.
- It’s one more main pro is its finger sensor; to have this feature, it is one of the cheapest Smartphone.
- It has an awesome camera of 13 megapixels which is advanced from the K3 note; both in performance and quality.
- The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is powered with 3 GB of RAM, for multitasking; it’s another advantage of this phone.
- Compared to other MediaTek powered devices, it has a 64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753.
- It has a huge amount of bloat wares which is the major disadvantages of this type. It has many unnecessary apps which run in the background consuming its internal storage and RAM. In this model, you can uninstall some bloat wares and some can’t. The K4 Note technically can be rooted but that may harm the warranty periods from the manufacturer.
- Its SAR value is not revealed by the company is another problem of this model. For not revealing the radiation ratings, Users will assume the SAR Value to be high. Here the problem is not cell phone radiation; the main issue is its high SAR ratings.
- While playing game or multi-tasking the Lenovo K4 Note still heats, though there is no any lagging problem or hanging (hang) issues. It is another con taken to be a consideration. Exactly on the back where the processor is fitted, one can feel the heating problem. You will also feel heating problems with normal use or when you use the device for surfing the internet (on 3G) while the phone is on charging mode.