1. Retro all-glass body is one of the main iPhone X pros users will favor.
2. Face ID Facial Recognition as an alternative to Touch ID.
3. iPhone X advantages over other phones, in part, by killing physical home button on its bezel-less display.
4. A dramatic advantages in iPhone X is the curved, edge-to-edge 5.8-inch OLED display with True Tone technology and/or lon-X glass.
5. Fast Wi-Fi wireless charging, probably using inductive power, is another big iPhone X benefit.
6. Pre-install iOS 11 with updated Siri is one of selling points and pros in iPhone X.
7. Users will benefit from iPhone X enhanced storage and memory, possibly starting with 64GB ROM and 3GB RAM to do many multitasks.
8. 10nm A10X or A11 processor for easy and faster multi-task experience.
9. Water resistance (up to 30min in 5 feet of water without error)
10. Take advantages of iPhone X Apple Pencil to communicate with the screen and system.
11. One of the greatest pros with iPhone X is dual-lens camera that is likely in a vertical orientation.
12. You can get attracted by iPhone X new color called “blush gold”.
13. iPhone X advantages over other phones with its support of animojis that can minic your movements.
14. The portrait lighting in iPhone X is another advantage, which helps to apply different lighting effects to facial contours.
Apple iPhone X Cons –
1. One of the biggest iPhone X weaknesses is its full glass display is fragile and prone to break.
2. No iris scanner available in iPhone X is disadvantages over Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
3. Annoying iOS 11 bugs & problems are bound to a few weaknesses for iPhone X.
4. iPhone X might be thicker and heavier than its predecessor iPhone 7.
5. No headphone jack is doomed as one of iPhone X cons.
6. Wireless charging works at around 15 feet or less distance.
7. No breakthrough on battery life issue. Battery drain issue is still iPhone X’s main defect.
8. iPhone X sites in bad situation for its high price tag, from $900 to $1100.
9. Limited option in colors: black, silver and blush gold.
10. Weird and ugly vertical design for dual-lens camera. Compared with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone X’s dual-lens camera makes no big difference from iPhone 7 except for the locating orientation.
11. The lack of USB-C is iPhone X demerit.
12. iPhone X goes to black screen sometimes, a major disadvantages in iPhone X and previous models.
13. iPhone X replaces Touch ID with FaceID, which is one of iPhone X cons as some users may get used to unlocking phones with fingerprints.
14. It’s disappointing to see iPhone X lacks split tasking, another feature iPhone X disadvantages over Android.