The Moto G4 Plus is one of Motorola most popular mobile phone. The Motorola Moto G4 Plus is a slightly upgraded style of the Moto G4. The new Moto G4 Plus smartphone apart from the Moto G4 in a number of terms. The Moto G4 Plus device has a solid build quality, the texture on the back of the device gives it a grippy feel. Moto G4 Plus heft(weight) 155 grams and measures 153 x 76.6 x 9.8mm. The device is available in Black and White color variant. Moto G Plus launched with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Snapdragon 617 Octa-core processor and its coming with 5.5 inches big display. Moto G4 Plus have 16 MP and front 5 MP Camera, 64 GB ROM with Internal memory 32 GB and 16 GB with External card support. 3/4 GB RAM and 3000 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus Pros
1. 16-megapixel Primary and 5-megapixel front camera with dual-tone LED flash and laser autofocus system.
2. Slow-motion video Moto G4 Plus is fixed at 120fps at 540p resolution.
3. Device supports TurboPower™.
4. Fingerprint reader is immediately unlock your phone in under 750 milliseconds
5. 32/16 GB internal and 128 GB External SD Card support.
6. Phone supports USB OTG cable.
Cons of Motorola Moto G4 Plus
1. Device is not water resistant.
2. Device doesn’t support VoLTE
3. Phone heats up in heavy tasks.
4. Non-removable 3000mAh battery.