Morphy Richards Fresco Espresso Coffee Maker – Price | Pros and Cons | Discount
- 4 cup cofee maker with milk frothing
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Glass carafe
- Temperature indicator dial. Temperature Range of 0 to 90 Degree Celcius
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 800 watts; Operating voltage: 210-250 volts
- Overheat protection for safety that automatically makes the machine enter into malfunction protection mode in the event of overheating
Morphy Richards is an English based company developing innovative and effective coffee makers across the world. Among their wide range, Fresco has gained the first position in our list because of its amazing features like heat resistant carafe, coffee strength collector, and several others.
This is an espresso type of coffee maker so you can make different types of coffees like mocha, cappuccino, and others. It makes 4 cups of coffee at a time which makes it perfect for small families and people who love to drink coffee throughout the day.
With the coffee strength adjustability feature, you can set the flavor and strength as per your taste requirements. The exclusive turbo cappuccino nozzle lets you enjoy your favorite drink.
Fresco coffee maker is equipped with an attractive glass carafe which collects the coffee and also permits to pour the coffee easily.
Sometimes, coffee may drip while the machine is in operation. Dripped coffee can make a mess, to solve this problem – manufacturers have provided a drip tray that will collect coffee dripped.
The overheat protection will ensure the product’s safety in cases when the temperature of the machine rises beyond. It comes with a stainless steel cup filter which lets you enjoy the smoothest and most consistent coffee.
It is operated by an 800W motor which is enough to provide powerful performance and yet doesn’t affect the electricity bills. This machine is backed up with a 2-year warranty by the manufacturer.
- Consumes 800 Watts power
- 4 cup capacity
- Temperature indicator dial
- Milk frothing nozzle
- Removable drip tray
- Transparent glass carafe
- Turbo cappuccino nozzle
- Stainless steel 2 cup filter
- Heat resistant carafe and lid
- Overheat protection
- Compact and light in weight
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Hard to find replacements
- As it doesn’t have much height, have to use a small cup of frothing the milk
2 Slice Capacity Toasting and Grilling Non-stick Plates 750 W Consumption Power Requirement:230 V, 50 Hz Anti-skid feet Comfortable front handle for carrying it around. A transparent glass carafe allows you to see the final output; Turbo cappuccino nozzle for achieving satisfactory froth; Heat-resistant carafe and lid.
Morphy Richards Fresco Espresso Coffee Maker – Price | Pros and Cons | Discount Prices
Specification: Morphy Richards Fresco Espresso Coffee Maker – Price | Pros and Cons | Discount