Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker – Reviews | Discount | Price | Pros & Cons
|Item Weight||1.5 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||26.5 x 22.5 x 16.5 Centimeters|
Categorizing as a drip coffee maker, the Preethi Dripcafe has a power consumption of just 450W, making it very energy efficient; operating on a regular voltage of 230 volts. The product promises authentic South Indian filter coffee. You can benefit from the unit if you’re someone that’s in constant need of a cup of coffee to get through the day.
The coffee machine features a 1liter thermal carafe that lets you brew some extra coffee at once for later in the day. The design of the coffee maker is fairly simple and its operation merely involves a single button. A portion of the water bin is transparent with markings to track the amount of water left in the machine.
As with other desirable drip coffee makers, it has a concealed 450W internal heating element for effective and faster brewing. The machine uses a high-grade plastic that is heat resistant. It has a heat-sensitive thermal fuse, provides accurate temperature control, and uses a microfine filter for fine decoction.
About this item
- Concealed 450W heating element for faster brewing
- Power: 450 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- Heat resistant high-grade plastic
- Microfine filter for fine decoction
- Accurate temperature control
- Heat sensitive thermal fuse
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- The quality of the decoction is pretty amazing
- The cord length is quite long so it can be used from different places even inside the house
- Provides you with two strainers to choose the kind of decoction you want
- Has the automatic turn off feature which saves power consumption
- The model build is a little outdated and has a cheap plastic body, hence maybe a little overpriced
Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker – Reviews | Discount | Price | Pros & Cons Prices
|Price history for Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker (White)|